banofee pie ahogy LA-ben csinálják
2 konzerv condensed milk
cheese-cake alap (25 dkg hobbit keksz, összegyúrva 12,5 dkg olvasztott vajjal)
1. Boil the tins of condensed milk unopened in the bottom of a double boiler for 3 hours. Check the water is boiling and always covers the tins completely.
2. Make up the cheesecake base according to instructions on the packet.
3. Using the cake rings, place onto a small round platter, it just fits, grease and line the rings with greaseproof paper and then grease the paper and the platter too with oil.
4. Press the base mixture into the rings, put into fringe while waiting for the condensed milk.
5. Once the condensed milk is ready, leave to stand for 10minutes.
6. Slice the banana and put onto the crumb base.
7. Open the condensed milk and spread over the banana.
8. Remove the metal ring and greaseproof paper carefully.
9. Decorate with cream and banana slices soaked in lemon juice to stop them going brown.